Heart 4 Hunger 2022
Cocoa Packs annual signature fundraising event, Heart 4 Hunger, was held on Saturday, February 19th at The Hotel Hershey. After the event was canceled in 2020 and modified in 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were thrilled to welcome guests back to our live event!
The evening featured a cocktail reception, silent auction, dinner, and live auction and raised funds to support the mission of Cocoa Packs.
The event would not be possible without the support of our generous sponsors, donors, and vendors. In addition to our event sponsors listed below, attendees, and event donors, we'd like to show our gratitude and appreciation to:
- Event Emcees Robb & Stacey Hanrahan
- All of our live and silent auction item donors
- Balloons by J for the incredible decor
- Hershey High School student Ella from Rock Hill Heritage Farm for the beautiful homemade soaps
- The Hotel Hershey event staff & culinary team
- Our special guests and program speakers
- Dori Hammer for being our Live Auctioneer
- Blessings & Fowler for the great music and entertainment
- Cocoa Packs intern Anna Rodgers and over 30 Hershey High School Student Volunteers
- Jonathan Hunt Cello soloist for the Cocktail Hour